Software design “online platform on good governance and strategic management and development of a stakeholder tool”
Together with 12 partner organisations, the EOC EU Office is in charge of implementing the project “Road towards Innovative governance of NOCs and Grassroots Sport organisations” (called hereinafter RINGS) from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2022. The RINGS Project aims to develop and modernise strategic management of National Olympic Committees (NOC) in Europe. The tools and outputs developed in the project will equip and support the NOCs in their daily operational management. The RINGS Project is supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Sports Programme.
One of the main outcomes of the RINGS Project will be to develop a new tool on stakeholder involvement for the National Olympic Committees. In addition, another key output of the project is a good governance and strategic management online platform that will bring together all the outputs developed in the RINGS project. Ideally this new platform should also incorporate the earlier developed SIGGS self-evaluation tool in the same system.
We are looking for a service provider/software developer being able to produce the software design of such an online platform and to develop a new stakeholder tool by taking into account the following requirements and functionalities:
- Experience in working with EU policies and sport sector
- Ability to bring all the developed tools in one platform
- Ability to potentially add later new tools in the platform
- Easy to use software
- The software for the platform and stakeholder tool should allow the user to answer in multiple-choice questions and a few open questions and to see the immediate feedback (on the multiple-choice questions) including a list of possible actions based on the answers given by the users, i.e. with following features:
- Easy way to build questionnaire
- The questionnaire could be consulted after login
- Users can answer to the questionnaire multiple times
- Automatic analysis
- Mapping grid and list of actions to take based on responses
- Attractive visualizations for Admin as well as users
- Web-based visualizations with easy filters and drill down functionalities
Furthermore the following requirements:
- Cloud-based – accessible anytime, anywhere
- Highly secure
- Backup and recovery
- Easy ways to manage the platform for non-IT users
- On-demand report generation
- Different levels of access depending upon the profile of logged-in users
- Programmer to be able to attend one of the project meetings to explain what is technically possible to the project group
The beta version of the software should ideally be finalised by October 2021. The public launch of the stakeholder tool and online platform will be during the Q4 of 2022.
Please submit your quote by 1 July 2021 to [email protected] with “Software RINGS” as reference.
Given the urgency of the task, the selection will be made shortly after the deadline. The tender will be awarded to the provider/programmer offering the best value for money.
In case of further questions, please contact the RINGS Project Management by sending an email to [email protected].